The role includes managing the team of sales representatives.
Targets and Responsibilities
- Sell digital advertising spaces/native advertising/ sponsoring opportunities/ marketing services by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions through our brands
- Generate sales proposals for clients and manage the booked campaigns/running tasks
- Up-date the sales tool to capture all sales activities for the day/week/month
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Stay up to date with best practices and promotional trends
- Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Develop strong, trusting relationships with clients and internal partners
- Manage client relationships and provide clients with excellent service and support
- Manage team: schedules, onboarding, education, quality etc.
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in PR /Communications, Marketing, Business Management, Business Administration, or any other related filed.
- An MBA is an added advantage
- Must have at least 7 years of working experience in a sales position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, preferably working in the position of a Sales Manager in a Marketing Agency/Firm or Advertising company.
Skills and Attributes
- Presentation (-building) & negotiation Skills
- Management skills
- Strategical thinking
- Proactive approach to work, persuasive and articulate
- Basic understanding of content sales
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills