Position: Head of School -Senior School (For an International School)
Employer: A Leading International School offering UK Curriculum (IGCSE, AS&A Levels)
Ref No: SGK-HOS_SS-03-2019
Job Category: Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Education or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Masters Degree in Education or related field is preferred.
- Understanding of current trends in teaching and learning practices and knowledge of education quality assurance and accountability systems.
- Providing leadership role by formulating overall Aims, objectives and policies of the school in consultation with school Board, Head of Academy and other School stake holders.
- Other Human Resource Management and Professional Development to both teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Ensuring teaching, learning and curriculum implementation.
- Ensuring progress of students of the School Assessment are monitored and recorded accordingly.
- Ensure the School participates in games and other co-curricular activities.
- Ensuring proper standards of behavior among staff and students are implemented.
- Providing safe and healthy enviroment for well being of staff, students, visitors and neighbors.
- Ensuring there is warm relations with School stakeholders.