DESCRIPTION: Head, Planning and Research
GRADE: ICTA 3
TERMS OF SERVICE: Permanent AND PENSIONABLE)
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Collaborating with other stakeholders for the development of the National ICT master plans, policies, and the national budgetary process;
- Facilitate development and implementation of Authority Strategic Plan and Performance Contracting
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation policies, procedures, systems and programmes;
- Ensuring implementation of the monitoring and evaluation of the policies, procedures, systems and programmes;
- Monitoring and evaluating the implementation of projects, programmes and the performance contracts and reporting on performance and issuing reports;
- Carrying out monitoring and evaluation and liaising with relevant stakeholders to improve on identified gaps in project management activities; and
- Developing and managing performance frameworks and indicators and targets in the M&E systems for implementation and tracking.
- Development and implementation of Authority’s risk management framework
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Business Management/Administration, Project Planning and Management, Social Sciences, Actuarial Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Project Management, Strategic Management, Economics, Statistics, Commerce, Business Management/Administration, Actuarial Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must have nine (9) years’ relevant experience, five (5) of which must be in management in a similar role in a comparable organization
- Knowledge and Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation is necessary
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability for effective planning, direction, and coordination of Monitoring and Evaluation activities.
- Experience in public sector management and procedures are added advantage.
Interested candidates should send their applications with updated CVs indicating your current remuneration, copies of academic and professional certificates, testimonials, names and telephone contacts of three referees to: email@example.com
Applications should be received not later than 21st December, 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and must submit a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation, Clearance with the Higher Education Loans Board, Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority, Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau.