The main function is to be overall in charge of the warehouse department and store operations in a busy FMCG company related to drinks.
PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT POSSESS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS KINDLY DO NOT APPLY AS IT MAY COMPROMISE YOUR FUTURE APPLICATION WITH US
Do not apply if your SALARY EXPECTATION is above the one stated.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Head Store Keeper/Warehouse Manager will be responsible for:
- Management of company Inventory activities.
- In-charge of developing, updating and maintaining warehouse and stores operational, safety standards, and policies
- Preparation of Warehouse and Store Key Reports
- Supervision of Department Staff in terms of coaching, motivation, e.t.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Stock and Inventory control and reconciling on soft and hard copies
- First degree or Higher Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Store or Warehouse Management or any Warehouse Management Related Course
- 5 Years+ experience in the Stores and Warehouse management or comparable job with inventory management in a busy FMCG environment
- MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF PASTEL
- A good understanding and knowledge of Pastel Store management system.
- Experience in Warehouse and Store Department management procedures and best practises
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt to changing requirements and client needs.
- Proper planning and organization capability.
- Good communication skills
- Analytical Skills.
- Skilled in inventory establishment, maintenance and management
- Salary and Benefits: Ksh. 50,000 - 70,000
- Salary Adjustment After Probation Period
- Located in Nairobi/Mlolongo
- Other Benefits like Loans, Company Transport, Salary Increment, e.t.c after Probation period are provided