We are looking for someone who:
- Is a self-driven, dynamic, competent, and motivated educational leader who will provide professional, supervisory and administrative leadership for the school
- Has a proven success record of improving teaching and learning
- Has a strong understanding of systems-based leadership to enable them to lead improvement effectively across the school, including securing accountability at all levels
- Will be committed to ensuring the school ethos and vision is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all
- Leads by example and has a track record of raising standards and levels of achievement
- Is able to inspire and motivate staff
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
- Has the vision and tenacity to lead the school towards a successful future
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Education or equivalent qualification/A post-graduate degree in Education from an accredited university, with qualifications and/or training in The British National Curriculum.
- Minimum five years relevant working experience in international curriculum schools, including experience in the British system and at least two years as head of school. Experience as a Senior Teacher or Head of department will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of, and experience in curriculum management, design, implementation and evaluation.
- Understanding of 21st century education practices, strategies for raising students’ achievement and effective frameworks for school improvement planning and self-evaluation.
- Experience in the developing world and in Africa will be highly desirable.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Registration with Teacher Service Commission (TSC)
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, copies of their certificates and testimonials demonstrating how their experience fits the position to be received by Friday 30th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.