- Plan, organize, direct, supervise and evaluate outpatient medical clinics and ancillary services.
- Design and deliver in-service training programs.
- Assume a leadership role in the community's health delivery system.
- Analyze, evaluate and solve complex administrative problems.
- Understand, interpret, explain and apply laws, regulations, policies and written and oral directions.
- Supervise, train and evaluate the work of subordinate staff.
- Write effective and comprehensive reports and recommendations.
- Make oral presentations to small and large groups of diverse audiences.
- Prepare and analyze grant proposals, service contracts, budgetary documents and financial statements.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with staff, representatives of community organizations and the public.
- Input, access and analyze data using a computer terminal.
- At least 5 years working experience with 2 years in management level.
- Applicants should have background in either Clinical Medicine, Nursing Or Health System Management
How to Apply
If you fit the above profile and are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application with a detailed and updated CV, e-mail and telephone contacts directly on or before 1 July 2019.