Division: Health & Safety
Reports To: Health, Safety & Environmental Leader
Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain HSE Management Systems and Programs.
- Carry out on project risk and impact assessments.
- Implement internal HSE audit & inspection plans for projects.
- Develop formal reports for the audited projects
- Conduct HSE trainings & awareness sessions.
- Promote a positive Health and Safety attitude amongst projects' staff.
- Conduct HSE awareness sessions & Toolbox Talks
- Degree - Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering.
- Years of experience 0-3 years project sites or industrial experience
- Special Technical Skills - Exposure to OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001, Knowledge of International Standard (OSHA — NFPA —etc...) is preferable
- Special Generic Skills – Excellent knowledge of MS, Strong communication skills, Willing to travel.