Premiercare Diagnostics Narok is a Medical and Diagnostics Centre located in Narok Town. We offer quality services while attracting qualified and experienced personnel. It is in this regard that exciting vacancies have arisen, and we invite suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following position.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 15th May 2019 from 8am.
The KEY RESPONSIBILITIES of the position:
- Ensure consistent, cost effective out patient service delivery in the Out Patient Centre.
- Clinical Risk Management by way of doing health talks, wellness checkups for clients.
- Ensure compliance with treatment protocols and drug formularies and other SOPs.
- Recruit, lead, develop and mentor clinical staff capable of delivering on the mandate of the Out Patient Centre.
- Ensure resources are effectively and efficiently utilized to deliver desired results and within budget.
- Development and implementation of annual operating plans and budgets for the Health Centre.
- Manage Outpatient Centre performance and budgets.
- Develop and lead a dedicated results oriented sales team.
- Organize and carry out periodic sales drives and service meetings to grow visits and revenue.
- Implement customer satisfaction rating and customer issues resolution tool and track its effectiveness
- Lead in developing and implementation of performance management goals and targets for the entire centre team in liaison with HR.
- Lead in developing and expanding the scope of services offered at the Out Patient Centre.
- Efficiently carry out administrative functions of the clinic to ensure that timelines are met in all aspects of health centre operations.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a medical field or any other degree with relevant experience managing business units in the healthcare industry.
- At least 3 years as a doctor /clinical experience in a busy environment
- Possess a high level business acumen and the ability to display orientation to market dynamics and profit maximization.
- Proven leadership skills, good inter-personal skills, and the ability to build personal relationships with other members of staff to enhance corporate performance.
- Be highly action oriented.
- Experience in managing strategy, change, diversity, financial performance, productivity, championing customer focus and people management.
- A proven track record in delivering results.
- Good networking skills.
- Possess good analytical skills.
COMPENSATION: A competitive compensation will be negotiated with the right candidate, commensurate with experience and skills.
Please state current and salary expectations in your application.