- Train pre-depature migrant workers basic information on religion, customs and traditions, language, currency, and remittances, dressing, labour laws, working hours, dispute settlement,entry requirements, accommodation, mode of transport as well as travel documentation and registration.
- Carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
- Prepare course outlines for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
- Teach the units allocated by the Head of Department and as reviewed from time to time.
- Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
- Ensure the subject course outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period
- Administer/ Supervise related practical lessons.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
- Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by the institution
- Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management from a reputable institution.
- Experience of at least 2 years and above
- Should be knowledgeable on labour migration trends, home care management, nursing, effective communication, house safety management and labour migration laws and regulations in Kenya..
- Availability: Immediate