Our client is a leading provider of healthcare services in Nairobi with satellite clinics in Mombasa and Nairobi Metropolitan area. In an effort to increase their brand presence and growth, they seek to hire a Hospital Marketer who will generate new business from existing customer accounts and bring in new accounts from Institutions, Private doctor Facilities and related partners.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Build relationships with external partners who include key corporate clients, insurance firms, referring doctors and hospitals within the region to influence decision making
· Bring in business to the organization by acquiring new customers while operating within assigned selling budgets
· Establishes and develops relationships with relevant parties
· Organize and manage events like health camps, disease detection camps, CMEs and CSR activities.
· Manages effectively, assigned special projects to ensure value addition to the business
· Collect information on healthcare products and services being offered by competitors and benchmarking on industry leaders
· Clarify the doubts and concerns of clients, by helping them understand the healthcare products and services better
· Organizes promotional meetings with healthcare providers
· Commercially aware within the healthcare industry and adapting to business changes
· Strong understanding of present and clinical data to preempt trends, and finding ways for the hospital to participate
· Adaptable with frequent changes in product and healthcare system and their policies & terms
Skills Requirement and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing.
· Medical/Clinical experience will be an added advantage.
· 3 – 5 years of sales or marketing experience in the healthcare sector
· Proven ability to establish or enhance partnerships with stakeholders and partners.
· Results oriented with the drive to grow the business especially to the various facilities
· Experience participating in the creation of strategic planning initiatives
· Strong analytical skills with a systematic problem-solving approach