- Carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
- Prepare course outlines for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
- Teach the units allocated by the Head of Department and as reviewed from time to time.
- Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
- Ensure the subject course outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period
- Administer/ Supervise related practical lessons.
- Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
- Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by the institution
- Should be knowledgeable on labour migration trends, home care nursing, effective communication, house safety management and labour migration laws and regulations in Kenya.
Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Hospitality Management from a reputable institution.
Experience: 2 year and above