Restaurant Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
Recruit, train, supervise and develop restaurant staff, including hosts servers cooks, bartenders, and dishwashers
• Create employee schedules to ensure adequate staffing of the restaurant all time
• Responsible for inventory and money control systems
• Handle paperwork and other administrative duties
• Maintain stock levels and order suppliers when necessary
• Manage the budget and keep relevant statistical and financial records
• Plan new restaurant menus
• Ensure that the restaurant complies with all necessary hygiene, health, and safety and licensing requirements and guideline
• Promote and market the business while consistently assessing profitability and identifying areas for improvement.
• Address customer inquiries and complaints
• Handle complaints, conflicts, questions and suggestions from restaurant employees.
Restaurant Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
Bachelors in food and beverage
• Strong communicator and excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer service-oriented attitude
• Ability to work independently as well as lead manage and motivate a team
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment and stay cool under pressure
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications which shall include an application letter and curriculum vitae. Kindly Indicate the Position on subject head. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We are an equal opportunity employer.