- Manage relations with collection agencies.
- Manage relations with credit reporting agencies.
- Manage relations with credit insurance providers.
- Manage relations with the sales department.
- Manage all account queries and disputes.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and ensure all debtors accounts are reconciled regularly.
- Daily review of Accounts Receivable ledger and monitor incoming payment.
- Responsible for Ageing of Debtors and maintaining the same under control.
- Responsible for compiling all group billing.
- Focus on minimizing the AR outstanding balance.
- Responsible for maintaining the debtor’s ledger with regular review of the aged accounts.
- Monitor the AR ledger on a daily basis, If any discrepancies found then corrective measures to be taken after coordinating with the PMS vendor.
- Ensuring prompt, accurate and efficient system for billing of current and aged accounts.
- Review the AR Aging report on a daily basis.
- Review the Guest Ledger High Balance report daily and reporting discrepancies, ensuring check-in / check-out procedures are followed.
- Relevant academic qualification
- Previous experience working in a hotel
- Experience dealing with micros system