- Homabay (2)
- Karen (2)
Salary Range : Ksh 25,000-35,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Front Office Receptionist is dynamic and efficient, and serves all guests with a professional, warm and positive attitude.
- She/he will welcome guests as they arrive at the hotel and ensure to provide assistance at all times.
- Your duties include checking guests in and out, issuing keys, taking reservations, preparing bills and dealing with payments.
- English is essential, with a second language a huge plus.
- Eloquent speech with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You provide guests with information, answer their queries and deal with complaints.
- The Front Office Receptionist shifts rotate 24 hours a day.
- Certificate/Diploma in Front Office operations
- Must have worked with Fidelio or Opera system
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Good customer service skills
- Must have previous experience in a four star or five-star hotel
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in the same role
- Exceptional customer service skills, patience and tact.
- The ability to be calm and well organized, even when working under pressure.
- The ability to handle cash, credit/debit cards and foreign currency.
- Some secretarial and keyboard skills.
- Sales acumen and ability.
- Accurate and able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment