- Manage and maintain daily Hotel operations from front office, F&B, housekeeping, security, IT among other hotel operations.
- Deliver memorable experience to guests.
- Manage, train, motivate, supervise and asses the staff.
- Coordinate with the Chef the menus, food costing and weekly and monthly purchases.
- Coordinate with the Housekeeping team.
- Ensure reports are carried out and presented to hotel directors.
- Ensure that daily admin checks and checklists are conducted.
- Prepare the Income and Expenses Sheet.
- Maintain daily muster rolls.
- Handle staff daily shift sheets – clocking in and out.
- Manage Bar daily stock.
- Daily guest incident reports and unusual events.
- Prepare weekly supply orders, incident reports, checklists and F & B supply stock.
- Oversee travel and logistics operations.
- Prepare monthly guest feedback reports.
- Monthly Inventory of linen, hotel assets and cutlery and crockery.
- Coordinate monthly maintenance plans.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Hotel Management from a reputable institution.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in a 4- or 5-star hotel or a top-notch lodge.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Hands-on and problem solver.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Be a good motivator.
Ksh. 100,000 - 150,000 gross