Role scope will include helping market the hotel to the public, and directing the services offered at the hotel, such as meetings and events.
Hotel Manager Job Duties
- Managing staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests
- Aiding with budget creation and management
- Assisting event planners with large-scale business and personal events
- Overseeing beverage and food operations for events and individual guests
- Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance
- Managing departments and teams
- Providing training on changes in services
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
- Working with inspectors to ensure the facility complies with all legal requirements.
- Competence in attracting, maintaining and handling corporate clients .
- Performing other duties as may be required from time to time.
Hotel Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Good Customer Service,
- Willingness to listen and respond to complaints,
- Understand, and resolve concerns from guests,
- Strong Organizational Skills,
- Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning,
- Accounting and Financial Management,
- Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel,
- Must portray ability in providing Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members.
The ideal candidate Must possess:
- A degree/Diploma in hospitality
- At least 3 years experience in management in a two or three star hotel for degree holder or 6 years for a diploma holder.
- Must be computer literate and well acquainted with hotel management systems.
- At least above 35 years
- Must Have good understanding of a restaurant operation
Interested candidates can send their applications and detailed CV.