DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To organize all pre-arrival guest correspondence by establishing a relationship with the guest
· Build and reinforce confidence of guests and trade partners in our product and services
· Arrange / coordinate unique experiences and celebrations by actively promoting the company services
· Fully focused on delivering quality service to individual guests
· Coordination with operational departments and outside contractors to ensure excellent service delivery
· Fully involved in presenting market analysis to management, be knowledgeable of statistics, and work on developing market intelligence network
· Interact with the E-Business Department to maintaining high level of visibility on social media.
Qualification and experience
- Diploma holder with experience of hotel industry. A management course qualification in Sales & Marketing will be a definite advantage
- At least 2 years of experience.