- The ideal candidate should have experience in Hotel Operations or as Deputy Operations manager for a period of 5 years and above.
- A degree or Diploma in Hospitality management as well as computer knowledge, MS office and Revenue management systems is required.
- The Operations Manager should be able to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
- Oversee the entire operations of Easy Hotel Kenya and it’s Affiliates. Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances.
- Supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Creating a work schedule, hiring new employees, and training staff on all duties of the hotel.