- Homabay (1)
- Karen (1)
Salary Range: Ksh 27,000-35,000
No gender specifications
Planning, implementing and controlling the efficient and effective forward and reverse flow of storage of goods between the point of origin and point of consumption.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of activities in the purchasing process such as sourcing, procurement, receiving, with all logistics and management activities.
- Sourcing and purchasing of supplies as requested by the respective departments.
- Raising LPOs, receiving quotations and responsible for all deliveries.
- Planning, implementing and controlling the efficient and effective forward and reverse flow of storage of goods between the point of origin and point of consumption.
- Coordinating and collaborating with suppliers, user departments, intermediaries, service providers etc.
- Negotiating favourable prices and credit terms with suppliers.
- Ensuring proper receiving of goods and that proper food handling procedures are followed.
- Maintaining of the hotel stores and cold rooms in an excellent condition.
- Ensuring proper contracts are in place with suppliers as necessary.
- Analyse potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
- Controlling of stock and stock movement
- Diploma/Degree in Procurement or Purchasing and Supplies or any other relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong Analytical and presentation skills
- Team player
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Must have Previous use of Opera or Fidelio Hotel Management System.
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
- Must Have previous experience in a Four star or a Five star Hotel
- Must have at least 2-5 years proven professional experience in administrative and operational aspects of Procurement.
- Experience in using legally established professional and transparent procurement policies and procedures