Salary: KSH 60,000
Duties And Responsibilities
- Meeting & greeting clients/customers in a warm, friendly manner.
- Booking meetings.
- Receiving and distributing mail.
- Screening, answering and forwarding telephone calls.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Willing To Relocate to Mogadishu
- Age should be below 30 years
- Previous work experience as a hotel receptionist
- Passport is a Must
- Must be available to start immediately
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Highly efficient and self-motivated.
- A pleasant and polite manner.
- The ability to deal with difficult customers, clients and staff members.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- High quality IT skills.
- The capacity to work under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise your workload.