The right person uplifts the dining & hospitality experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus/cocktail, and collecting the bill.
You should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals.
You should also be a team player be able to effectively communicate with kitchen staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Position & salary
Bartender - Ksh.120000
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Age 18-35
- High school certificate; food safety training is a plus & Proven work experience in relevant field is an advantage
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (e.g. Revel POS or Toast POS) added advantage
- Basic math skills & Excellent presentation skills
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit & Flexibility to work in shifts
We employ based on the most qualified basis, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B We encourage ladies to apply All applications, Interviews and employment is conducted by the company free of charge the company will process Work Visas free to successful candidates (staff only not family)