Your main administrative duties include maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with HR procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Liaise with external partners
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills