Our client is a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. The company has almost 40,000 employees who service 85 million customer relationships throughout the world.
Their office in Kenya operates as a “liaison office”, providing administrative support to the parent company in Belgium, in relation with health insurance administration service.
To support our growing entity in Nairobi, we are currently looking for a passionate HR Business Partner. You proactively anticipate business and HR needs and act as an employee champion and Change agent.
- You work closely together with our Talent Acquisition Team to fill the vacancies with the right talent in a timely matter and within budget.
- You drive the implementation of Human Resources goals and objectives. You are responsible for effectively coordinating and implementing HR-programs.
- You build effective working relationships with staff at all levels providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure effective communication of good HR practice.
- You facilitate and execute the employment process, on boarding, personnel relations, and termination process.
- You analyse employee trends (i.e. turnover, staffing challenges, employee relations issues) to identify root causes.
- You develop a positive work environment with high employee engagement.
- In collaboration with the business you identify training needs, select and organize training programs.
- You play an active role in creating a healthy work space by setting up local initiatives around health, well-being and corporate social responsibility.
- You act as a go-to-person for people managers and employees when they need specific HR advice.
- You have an active role in the overall HR administration
- You closely work together with your HR colleagues in other locations supporting the same business segment.
- Master degree with minimum 5 years of experience in an HRBP role in an international environment.
- You have strong knowledge in local Employment Law
- You have knowledge of different recruitment channels
- You are fluent in English.
- You easily connect with others.
- You have strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- You have the ability to work independently and take ownership.
- You are result driven, used to meeting tight deadlines and managing priorities
- You are a quick learner