- Talent recruitment, Onboarding, Development and Retention of quality talent.
- Ensure effective Employee Benefit Administration.
- Update all staff medical records and liaise with the medical provider to ensure all staff medical attention as appropriate.
- Ensure effective management of all staff performance and in compliance with the Management Performance Policy.
- Ensure timely submission of Evaluation Reports.
- Staff attendance management.
- Social insurance management.
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Other affairs about Human resource.
- Ensure adherence and compliance of all HR Policies and Labour Law.
Other Administration management:
- Assist in managing office equipment, furniture and supplies
- Managing repairs around the office;
- Maintaining an asset register;
- Other office maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management.
- At least 5 years of HR experience, Finance and IT industry preferred.
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of the employment law and conduct of Kenya.
- Grievance handling and ability to deal with difficult situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills preferred.