The Ideal candidate must have at
least 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Provide legal and administrative support services to the company.
- Assist in of legal and statutory compliance.
- In charge of company litigations.
- Handling general human resource and Administration duties.
- Providing advice to company on staff related matters.
- Assist in performance management.
- Maintaining employee database and regular update on the same.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
- Experience working with skilled and unskilled labour.
- Must have a strong understanding of national labor law.
- Strong sense for integrity and discretion.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills and initiative team player.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 35, 000 – 40,000 (350 - 400 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Job Category: Junior Level.
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***