- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource processes.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities ( recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Assist in the recruitment process.
- Update HR database.
- Assist with design and review of HR documents e.g policies.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
- Managing the staff leave schedule and processing leave applications.
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma/Higher Diploma in HR or Business administration or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of relevant employment legislation
- 2 year’s previous work experience in a similar capacity.
Competencies and Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of integrity/confidentiality and ability to work as part of a professional team.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.