1.HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Will lead and provide guidance on all matters human resource by ensuring timely processing of payroll, management of staff affairs, develop, implement and monitor policies in close consultation with management.
Job skills and qualification:
• Bachelor degree in related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in human resource management
• Good communication skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Computer proficiency
1. Recruitment – Advising and leading the management team in talent acquisition and management including managing the recruitment process in a manner that ensures the right caliber of employees is hired and retained. Leading in Manpower planning, to ensure appropriate match between employees and jobs to be done.
2. Record Keeping - Organizing and maintaining personnel records, updating internal HR databases and preparing of all HR related documents.
3. Reporting - Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
4. Organizational Culture Development and Succession Planning - Building a culture of continuous improvement in all operational areas and ensuring succession planning is in place at all levels.
5. Working closely with the Board of Directors, General Manager and Departmental Managers, providing them with expert guidance, coaching and support on the HR activities management e.g. on-boarding and exit planning
6. Developing a HR budget based on the strategy and effectively managing it to ensure that cost management goals are achieved.
7. Developing and implementing HR policies and procedures and monitor all HR activities and practices to ensure compliance.
8. Leading in handling staff grievances in a prompt, conscientious manner while playing heed to the company’s business needs and policies.
9. Responsible for safety management and training at the workplace, ensuring compliance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).