- Formulating and aligning the Human Resource strategies to the Organizational strategy
- Continually reviewing and implementing HR policies & procedures
- Ensure the company is fully compliant with the relevant employment laws
- Oversee the development of manpower plans and the recruitment process
- Develop, implement and continuously review performance management programs
- Conduct training needs analysis for the organization
- Manage casual and contract staff.
- Prepare human resource board agenda, advising the board on all HR related matters as well as implementation of board resolutions
- Analyze utilization of the human resource in the organization and advise on staff performance, career progression and making appropriate recommendations and proposals on human resource planning & succession management
- Administer all employee benefits and payroll requirements in line with the company & employment laws of Kenya
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Ability to implement change
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- People oriented
- Possess high sense of integrity & confidentiality
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant labour laws
Qualification and Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or any relevant field from a recognized institution
- Knowledge of the automotive industry is highly desirable.
- Previous experience managing casual and contract staff.
- Good understanding of HR laws