Are you a go getter, enthusiastic, focused, result oriented and target driven? If these few words describe you, our client a leading manufacturing company is looking for you. We seek to recruit a highly motivated and passionate professional with track record of success to fill the position of Human Resource Manager. We are a company that fosters to provide quality products efficiently and effectively. We are committed to providing a safe and dynamic work environment. We encourage our team to be self-starters and allow them to demonstrate their abilities.
Responsible for all Management and administration across the full employee life-cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities.
1. Policy development and implementation. Ensuring the company has sound and compliant HR policies and procedure that guide the operations of the company.
2. Ensure company compliance to all the Labour laws.
3. Managing the Talent Acquisition process.
4. Lead the organization in transformation of the organization culture.
5. Lead the process of annual Human Resources needs forecasting & planning and ensure the company operates with optimal Human Resources in all sections.
6. Ensure all employees are well prepared for job deliverables by having signed off Job descriptions.
7. Change management as the lead campaigner of all changes being implemented.
8. Developing and implementing proper Performance management system that reflects good performance planning, performance monitoring, performance evaluation/appraisal and Reward management/Sanction management. Also ensuring that the Balanced Scorecard tool is well understood and used effectively by all employees in the company and monitor employee performance to ensure corporate goals and missions are achieved.
9. Manage the company Training & Development by ensuring training needs assessment is done and develop a Training programme. Implement the Training programme by recommending learning solutions and ensuring learning delivery through in house and External Resources.
10. Oversee employee engagement programs and initiatives.
11. Ensure the company maintains a competitive salary structure and continuously design and implement reward systems for purposes of employee motivation & retention.
12. Develop and manage the company succession planning program to encompass mentorship and coaching.
13. Ensuring payroll processing is correct and compliant to all statutory obligations.
14. Address all the industrial matters that may arise.
15. Ensure compliance to the WIBA and foster towards an accident free work environment.
16. Managing of Expatriate staff employment cycle.
17. Managing employee engagement programs.
18. Pension Scheme management.
19. In charge of Human Resource Department budgeting.
20. Ensure 100% compliance of employee files physical and Soft and ensure periodic files audit is done.
21. Ensure the correct and full utilisation of the HRMIS.
22. Attend to staff grievances, disputes and disciplinary cases; ensure that all grievances and disciplinary issues are addressed promptly and within the legal framework.
23. Drive implementation of strategic HR projects.
24. Monitor employee satisfaction levels by conducting Employee satisfaction surveys and ensure working and implementation of the survey outcome.
25. Perform the employee Maintenance functions of retaining efficient and talented employees by offering wide range of HR programmes covering occupational safety, canteen facilities, recreation activities, promoting a clean conducive work environment programmes, employee suggestion schemes, Communication & Feedback Channels-Open House sessions, career counselling and growth for creating a positive work environment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, Business course, Social Sciences or any other related field
2. Masters will be an added advantage.
3. Must be a registered member of IHRM. Practicing certificate will be an added advantage.
4. Ability to develop and lead the HR department.
5. Must be capable for taking initiative
6. Sound Knowledge of the Labour Laws.
7. Excellent in being Proactive.
8. Outstanding communication skills.
9. Track record of implementing change successfully.
10. Excellent interpersonal skills.
11. Has over 12 years of experience in Human Resource Management (5 years) in senior management.
Interested candidates are advised to submit their applications which shall include an application letter and curriculum vitae. These must be received by 30/11/2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. We are an equal opportunity employer.