HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER - NAIROBI
Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management through collaborating with the leadership team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve and deliver the strategic goals defined for the business.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Develop and implement annual HR strategic plan to support the strategic business goals and objectives
- Consult with business leadership in the design and delivery of HR solutions on a broad range of HR matters, including employee relations, talent management, talent development, compensation, and recruiting in partnership with specialist areas of HR
- Coach and support managers to develop high performing teams, building talent bench, and driving employee engagement and retention.
- Enhance organizational learning and development by facilitating training programs and group discussions on various topics, such as leadership development, change management, business transformation and restructuring, and performance management
- Aligning and executing with respect to people objectives for the business in order to deliver effectively on the functional objectives
- Influence and work along with the leadership team around people agenda and issues in order to build a high-performance culture
- Help in effective organisational structure design in order to develop the organisation and support the changes
- Improve overall people effectiveness of the business by implementing the right HR policies and processes in order to improve productivity and efficiency
- Support, develops and coach line managers to manage employee relations issues, using HR policies and procedures
- Attract, manage and develop the right talent within the organisation by deploying the necessary tools and processes to build high performance culture
- Degree in HR/ Organisational Psychology or a Higher Diploma in HRM and an MBA or MHR
- At least 5 years of proven successful track record of related experience with progressive management experience.
- Professional certificate and member of IHRM with a current practicing certificate
- Familiarity with the National and international Labour Laws
- Experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and ability to interact with senior leadership team.
- Competitive salary; performance bonus
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- Great opportunity to participate in building up business
- No bureaucracy
- Support from a professional international team
- Opportunity for personal development