- Update and put together the HR policy book, including company policies, employer-employee relations.
- Ensure all employee contracts/personnel files are up to date & comply with the national labour law.
- Hear and resolve employee grievances, take Disciplinary actions.
- Implement a performance evaluation systems and appraisal tools.
- Analyse training needs of the organization & design employee development, training programs.
- Establish a training and development schedule management for employees
- Support, motivate and cultivate a culture of teamwork amongst all staff
- Prepare and update HR reports.
- Driving the changeover to automated HRM program, including biometric clocking and do daily reporting.
- Keep abreast of labour laws.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources and member of IHRM.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience working with skilled and unskilled labor.
- Strong understanding of national labor law.
- Strong sense for integrity and discretion.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 40,000 – 50,000 (Approx. 400 – 500 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Job Category: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Job Location: Kenya.
Deadline: 20th June 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***