- Implementation and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures.
- Spearhead the implementation of performance management plan for all the employees.
- Capturing of employees’ information in the human resources information systems
- Facilitation of the recruitment, selection, promotion, induction, disciplinary and termination processes in the organisation
- Maintenance of staff contractual documents
- Coordinating general staff meetings and maintenance of open communication culture
- Management of leave, attendance (timesheets) and inter-departmental transfers
- Provide monthly input into the payroll for salary processing (new staff details)
- Participate in preparation of annual training calendar for staff and monitoring staff training
- Coordinate the implementation of employee welfare and wellness services including medical schemes, insurance, security and work life balance
- Implementation of organisation change processes for optimal and efficient delivery on organisation strategic plan
- Any other duties that may be assigned by your supervisor from time to time
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least three years’ relevant post-qualification experience, preferably in a manufacturing firm.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate a HR Information System
- Knowledge of Kenya Labour Laws
- Member of IHRM