Our client provides advisory and project management services for delivery of large-scale affordable housing projects, as well as lines of credit to financial institutions in many African countries.
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources and Administration, the Human Resources and Administration Officer will provide efficient and effective human resources and administrative services for the organisation's Head Office and Regional Offices. This will include effective interpretation and implementation of the Human Resources, Administrative, and Procurement Policies and Procedures.
Human Resources Management
- Provide policy guidance and services across the human resources value chain including recruitment and selection, induction and onboarding, compensation and benefits, payroll and statutory returns, learning and development, performance management, employee relations and welfare, management of the human resources information system, discipline and grievance procedures, and internship program.
- Specific Administrative duties include management of: procurement, property and facilities, insurance, security, transport and travel, outsourced and shared services, administrative budgets and costs, health, safety and security programs, and protocol relations with government ministries and agencies.
Minimum Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field, plus a Postgraduate Diploma or certification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum Five (5) years progressive working experience in a Human Resources and/or Administration function.
- Should be proficient in application of Oracle Human Capital, Oracle Procurement or equivalent Enterprise Resource Planning Programs.
- Training in procurement will be an added advantage.
- Should be well conversant with labour laws and employee relations practices.
- Fluency in both English and French languages will be an added advantage.
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability against the listed qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae as well as names and addresses of three referees.
Applicants should indicate the position applied for as the subject line of their application submissions.
Only short-listed applicants meeting the above requirements will be contacted