Are you a people person, passionate and aggressive about developing talent, a serious business partner within the Human Resources function?
Are you in a position to demonstrate a learners mind set for new ideas and concepts within the Retail sector?
Are you mature in mind to demonstrate a positive attitude towards work and people around you?
Do you see yourself establishing a training academy within our organization?
We are definitely looking for you to be part of this amazing team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the incumbent will provide input to planning, execution, management and coordination of all Human Resources needs.
Key Responsibilities for the Human Resources Manager Job
- Developing and implementing a human resources management strategy for the organization aligned to the goal of growing people
- Developing and implementing a reward and compensation system that is based on performance management. With results drawn from the ability to measure and monitor KPI & KPRs.
- Maintaining up-to-date job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Preparing new employees with orientation and comprehensive induction training and staff development programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable Kenyan human resource legal requirements
- Ensuring the organization has access to quality human resources on a long-term basis, by developing and implementing appropriate human resources planning and recruitment activities and implementing staff retention strategies
- Managing employee discipline and ensure compliance with the company's Standard Operating Procedures and HR policy
- Ensuring an optimal work environment that promotes employee motivation, team work and helps to maximize employee productivity
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as necessary
Human Resources Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Studies or Social Sciences from a recognized university or Higher National Diploma in Human Resources Management
- At least five years progressive work experience in similar positions with related responsibilities
- Practical experience in developing and implementing strategies for managing performance, motivation, change and culture management of staff of different diverse cultural backgrounds
- Familiarity with the Labour Laws and workplace compliance
- Must be a member of IHRM
Proposed gross / consolidated salary Kshs. 100,000 – 150,000k
Report date: before 24th November 2018