Suguna Poultry Kenya Ltd is a subsidiary of Suguna Holdings, one of the largest multinational Company.
- Preparing Payroll, Filing Statutory returns like NSSF, NHIF
- Identifying and recruitment of suitable candidates
- Constantly improve organizational culture and ensure best work environment for employees.
- Keeping HR and statutory records and execution of company HR policies.
- Advising the management on Kenya Labor laws and practices
- Preparation and managing employment contracts and work permits
- Executing Annual performance appraisal
- Induction for new employees and Redress grievances of existing employees
- Handle dispute and disciplinary matters emanating from employees.
- Organizing OJT and staff participation programs
Education and experience Qualifications:
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Human resource management or Business management.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing company over 50 employees
- Hands on experience dealing with labor law and Government departments
- Confident with strong communication skills
Work location: Nairobi.