Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning air conditioning and heating units to ensure units are operating correctly and within safety guidelines.
- Diagnosing problems or failures in heating/air conditioning systems for the purpose of identifying equipment that needs repairs or replacements
- Informing the personnel in charge by providing required information to help in decision making or equipment replacement
- Installing HVAC systems
- Monitoring HVAC systems and their components for the purpose of evaluating the condition of the systems for the purpose of maintenance and repairs
- Preparing written materials for documentation
- Transports a variety of tools, equipment, and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at job site.
- Minimum should be a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical and HVAC installation and maintenance in construction sites, manufacturing plants or facilitating in countrywide projects.
- Knowledgeable in health and safety procedures.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Able to work independently and as a team in a diverse environment.
- Must be self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills and customer service.