Job Category: IT, ICT
- Implementation, management and maintenance of Information Technology and Communication services and network.
- Provide onsite support to the above mentioned systems and services.
- Installation, configuration and upgrading, Servers, Backup systems, desktop and laptop computers and software used in the mission.
- Maintain communication systems/equipment including, mobile lines, PABX, VOIP and other sat-phones, Internet access, and all other communication related matters.
- Ensure data and system integrity by setting up and administrating ICT security systems: anti-virus, backup routines, access controls, firewall and physical security. Company's is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Internal and External candidates are eligible to apply to this vacancy.
- Provide appropriate ICT training to all users in the mission.
- Assist in the design of database systems and applications as required by local specifications and providing technical support to users.
- Follow Company's ITC Standards and liaise with Company's ICT departments in Manila for the installation and running of VPN-access to the WAN.
- Maintain regular updates to the technical documentation for the voice and data networks.
- Maintain/follow up appropriate maintenance contracts for all ICT equipment.
- Maintaining necessary documentation for system maintenance and support procedures.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- High School/Certificate in MIS/Computer Science/ Telecommunications/ Engineering or a related field from an accredited academic institution with five years of relevant professional experience; or
- University degree or Higher in the above fields with three years of relevant professional experience.
- A holder of relevant certification especially A+, N+, Microsoft Certifications and CCNA will be an advantage;
- Ability to develop and maintain databases using MS Access, Visual Studio and/or SQL 2005 or higher will be a definite advantage;
- Experience in managing computer networks preferably Windows 2008 Server and Client;
- Knowledge on the use of messaging systems i.e. MS Exchange and hands-on support for MS Office products;
- Excellent verbal and written communication/management reporting skills;
- Ability to follow instructions and implement policies and procedures from his/her supervisor;
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a large and diverse workload under pressure;
- Ability to work and contribute as a team member in systems implementations;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 9th August 2019. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.