AfriQ Network Solutions Ltd is a full-service Internet & Content provider, dedicated to delivering fast, reliable, inexpensive connectivity & ICT solutions. AfriQ Networks is miles above the rest as an exceptional web hosting company. We have years of leading experience with global businesses of all sizes and have built up an affluence of web hosting expertise that put down us a scratch above other web hosting companies in this time. AfriQ Network Solution is a company that you can rely on for all of your web hosting.
- Provide technical advice after-sales.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction.
- Keep and update the contact directory of all office repair.
- Basic remote access solution implementation and support.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Process quick turnaround of customer requests per Service Level Agreements.
- Keeping and maintaining customer databases, inquiries, complaints, and resolutions.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Customer experience and satisfaction through emails, phone calls and visits where necessary.
- Ensure a safe and clean reception area, washrooms by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contribute to continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Oversight of the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through service tickets.
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Perform any other duty as assigned.
Competencies and qualifications
- Diploma in Customer Service and experience.
- Must have over 2 years customer service experience
- Experience in ICT Related field, telecommunication will be an added advantage.
Abilities and skills required.
- Willingness to work shift hours and on weekends in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work efficiently both individually or in a team, and communicate effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills: specifically, verbal and written skills, telephone skills, active listening and client-care skills, Problem-solving and analytical skills.