Position: ICT/Digital Media Specialist (Service Company)
Employer: A Leading Company Offering Cleaning Solutions
Ref no: SGK-ICT/DMS-07-2019
Job category: Supervisory
Bachelors Degree in IT or other related field.
Some exposure in Digital Marketing is necessary.
At least 2 years hands on experience in ICT/System Administration field.
- Ensure the efficient, secure and effective operation of company's network in the head office and all regional offices.
- Provide confidence to company staff that they have the ICT equipment, resources and day to day support they need to do their job efficiently, wherever they are located.
- Ensure that an adequate plan for disaster recovery and carrying out back-ups of company’s data is maintained and implemented.
- Provide inductions to all new company staff on the computer system, including use of all relevant software packages.
- Ensure maintenance and update of all relevant licenses.
- Monitor compliance with ICT best practice, policies and procedures.
- Provide clear and accessible, jargon free, ICT advice and information to company’s management in order to meet their needs.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Research hardware and software options as new needs arise and make reasoned recommendations on infrastructure that best suits company needs.
- End user support, routine maintenance and it infrastructure support.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Present monthly, quarterly and yearly reports on ICT to the senior management team.
- Set digital marketing processes and effectively derive plans using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs).
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence.
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns.
- Liaise with marketing and customer service to augment customer experience and ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and post relevant content on the digital media platforms to reach ideal customers and the general public.
- Develop and manage all published content i.e. images, written and video.
Expected Salary:-Kshs. 40,000 - 60,000 plus other generous company benefits