WiseImprov is a well-established Australian company specializing in identification and implementation of effective people, processes and systems within the organization
The Company is based in Perth, Australia and has regional offices in Kenya and India.
You will provide continuous, distinctive support to our clients to ensure they achieve and sustain the full benefits of WiseImprov Engagement. Our implementation consultants are involved from strategy through execution with a disciplined eye on impact and sustainability at every stage of the project life-cycle. We are developing a strong team, and are looking for exceptional individuals to join us.
You'll join in our regional office in Nairobi, working with our Implementation team.
- You will work in small teams with colleagues and clients to build the strategies, capabilities, systems, and processes needed to deliver bottom-line results and ensure those results will be sustained.
- Our work is about coaching others to achieve success in implementing new approaches and delivering lasting outcomes. You'll have the opportunity to manage projects and progress with minimal supervision, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership. Additionally, you'll develop practical recommendations and contribute to team discussions on implications of analysis; identifying implementation challenges.
- You'll work alongside the client’s staff on each project, assisting with implementation tasks. This could include facilitating working sessions with front-line and supervisors, connecting with and motivating the client team, or developing skills of client team members when appropriate, principally through coaching. You'll also solicit feedback from team members to develop your own skills. Common traits of those successful in this role are leadership, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work with people across all levels in an organization.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful you will ideally have:
- 5+ years of work experience, preferred in an operating/line role, change management role, or continuous improvement role
- 2+ year of experience with a management consulting company.
- Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree in engineering, business or commerce is required
- Strong record of academic achievement and clear demonstration of leadership in a work, academic, and/or extracurricular setting
- Proven experience in applying well-developed problem solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
- Strong interest in and passion for coaching or mentoring others
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and the local office language(s)