1.Timely opening of files in the system.i.e ICSM, KENTRADE, KWATOS etc
2. Tracking of shipments from Shipping line Websites & getting Cargo manifest.
3. Receiving original documents for Declaration of import and export entries.
4. Follow-up of Shipping line charges & its payments, compiling documents forS/line Release.
5. Ensuring the Delivery orders are in place by the time entry has passed.
6. Follow up on cargo verification & Release at Jkia, Mombasa Port, CFS, ICDand other border stations.
7. Registration of Pick-up order & Printing of Barcodes after Cargo has beenreleased by custom.
8. Preparing daily status reports for all Clients handling which is shared internally.
9. Preparing daily status report to Individual Clients.
10. Attending to emails on inquiries.
11.-Handing over files for Billing after Cargo clearance.
12. Follow up of empty Containers after Cargo has been offloaded by ensuring same returned to the Container depot.
13. Follow up of Empty Container deposits from shipping line.
14. Booking of Sea freight Export shipments, it's loading Supervision &Submission of Shipping Instructions and follow up exports OBLs.
15. Tracking of Sea Freight export shipments until arrival at destination
1.Degree in business related field and or Diploma in Clearing and forwarding.
2. At least 4 year's experience in clearing and forwarding industry or supply chain management field.
3. Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills.
4. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written and reporting skills.
5. Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion.
6. A team"player With a positive attitude, attention to detail and can work long hours.
7. Knowledge and understanding of customs legislation, tariffs, import/export documentation, customs clearance, bond management and customs declaration.
Qualified persons should submit their CV .