3. INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT II, JOB
GROUP L – 1POST
(a) Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
• Designing, coding, testing and implementing computer programs, providing user support;
• Maintaining support systems and training of users;
• Repairing of Information Communication Technology equipment’s and associated peripherals;
• Receiving and installing Information Communication Technology equipment; and
• Configuring of new Information technology equipment.
(b) Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
i. Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
ii. Demonstrated professional competence.
For more information on the job description, duties and responsibilities and other requirements, visit our website; www.emcassembly.go.ke.
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, certificates, testimonials in a sealed envelopes or send to office Email ; firstname.lastname@example.org OR hand delivered to Elgeyo/Marakwet County
Assembly, ITEN so as to reach us on or before 26th July 2019 5:00pm to;-
County Assembly Service Board
Elgeyo/Marakwet County Assembly
P.O Box 53 -30700
EMCA is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. Women, Youth, Minorities and persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.