Our client is a technology savvy company transforming Africa through innovative, state of the art tailor-made software solutions for Banking, Financial, Agricultural, Transport & Public sector. Our client would like to fill the position of an Information Security Specialist as per instruction below:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Application penetration testing.
- Network penetration testing.
- Develop tools to detect, prevent and analyze security threats.
- Develop and carry out information security plans and policies.
- Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Documenting and reporting security audits conducted.
- Research and development in matters security.
- Proposal writing.
Skills, Competencies & Experience
- Expert knowledge in Information Security Foundations/fundamentals.
- Minimum 3years experience of application penetration testing with bias in web and mobile app systems.
- Minimum 3years experience in network penetration testing.
- Expert knowledge of Kali Linux and its tools.
- Expert knowledge in Metasploit framework.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge in C/C++, Python, and Ruby.
- Secure systems design.
- Knowledge and experience in application development with bias in web and mobile app development.
- Intermediate or expert knowledge and experience in computer networks.
- Experience in exploit development.
- Experience in reverse engineering.
- Experience in malware analysis.
- Experience in digital forensics.
- Information security report writing.
- Excellent in problem-solving and ability to think logically through situations.
- OSCP or certification. Other information security certifications i.e CISSP, CEH will be considered.
- Bash scripting, Java, PHP.
- BSC in Computer Science, Cyber Security or related field.
- Computer networking certification i.e CCNA etc.
- Experience working in the financial sector i.e. banking etc.
- Writing information security proposals.
General Skills Desired
- Good communication skills i.e. written and verbal.
- Team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to think outside the box.
NB: All applications should be sent via BrighterMonday on or before 21st March 2018. ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.