Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Degree in Science, Related Course is an added advantage
- 2 years work experience in tendering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have a strong understanding of tenders i.e. preparation, procedures, pre -qualification of tenders.
- Making summary of the tender for quick look
- Submission, follow-up, exploration of new tenders not only in Kenya but other countries.
- Co-ordination with country managers for tender submission.
- Follow up on L.P.O, delivery and making the tracking sheet.
- Follow up on payments to be in time.
- Collecting relevant data for tenders to take strategic decision on pricing by making a database of old awards.
- Good knowledge of software’s required to work on tenders.
- Basic knowledge of Pharmaceutical products.
- Able to get freight quotation independently for tenders for overseas supply.
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your C.V with Institutional Manager as your subject line. CV should be sent by 6th February 2019.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements as indicated above.