INSURANCE SALES AGENT JD
- Attend meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
From our hands-on, full time 5 week program, you will master the skills necessary to kick start your career in Sanlam’s financial sales training
100% of our graduates from Sanlam Training School will be employed by Sanlam immediately after graduation.
Thanks to funding from USAID, we can now offer this great opportunity for a qualification and access to a community of support at a minimal commitment fee of KSH 3000/-.
- Age: 21-32 Yrs
- Education: KCSE D+ & Above
- Kenyan National
To ensure regional balance, candidates from the following locations are highly encouraged to apply: