An insurance sales and Marketing agent is responsible for selling insurance policies and other services, including mutual funds and securities, and financial planning services.
- Sell insurance policies to potential clients.
- Help individuals, businesses, and families select the most appropriate policies for health, life, and properties.
- Offer property and casualty, life, health, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Sell policies that protect individuals and businesses from financial loss resulting from automobile accidents, fire, theft, storms, and other events that can damage property.
- Offer health insurance policies that cover the costs of medical care and loss of income due to illness or injury.
- Advise clients on how to minimize risk.
- Seek out leads and new clients.
- Maintain reports and records of insurance policies.
- Match insurance policies for clients with the companies that offer the best rates and coverage.
- Obtain price quotes and Process applications.
- Maintain regular contact with clients.
- A diploma or a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognizable university
- Should have good communication both oral and written
- Must possess good selling skills,
- Good presentation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Should be above 25 Years of age
- Having experience in the insurance Industry is an added advantage.