- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have completed High School, and have on hand your KCSE Certificate or KCSE Results Slip.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any field, especially marketing or administration, is a plus.
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage.
Benefits include Bonuses, Incentives, Regulatory Licensing, Car Loan, Mortgage, International Trips, Inpatient & Outpatient Medical Cover, etc.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply by submitting their C.V and application letter before the close of business Tuesday 31st March 2020. Clearly indicate on the subject line ‘Insurance Sales Representative-CBD Branch’. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted