- Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including, Life insurance, Investment plans, Education plans, General insurance, Retirement plans (pensions), offshore products etc.
- Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
- Carry out a detailed-fact finding review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
- Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
- Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
- Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
- Minimum KCSE grade C-
- Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
- Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Diploma and Certificate preferable.
- Specifically above 24 year's old are preferred
Remuneration ; Commission Based
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, make your application through the BrighterMonday Portal before (31/03/2020)