Salary: An Attractive Commission
The position requires self-motivated individuals with great sales capabilities.
The Duties Include:
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings with the aim to close deals.
- Reviewing in-depth, the financial circumstances of clients in their current provision and future aims through analysis of available information and thereby preparing plans best suited to clients' particular requirements.
- Undertake complete risk analysis for al clients in your portfolio.
- Conduct market research and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Possess the ingenuity to design financial strategies that assists clients to make informed decisions and researching information from various sources, including other providers of financial products.
- Reviewing and responding to client’s dynamic needs and changing financial circumstances thereby promoting and selling financial products allowing you to meet given or negotiated sales targets
- Negotiate with product suppliers for the best possible rates through consistent liaison with the head department as well as head office and financial services providers.
- Staying abreast with financial products and legislation as well as producing financial reports.
- Contacting clients with news of new financial products and/or changes to legislation that may alter their savings and investments.
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. Requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided, and also the advised products.
If you have the below requirements;
- K.C.S.E grade C,
- Sales and Marketing Experience for a minimum of 1 year.
- Undergraduate Degree holders and Diploma holders in Business related course is an added advantage.
- Must be 27 years and above.
- Should be a Nairobi resident.
- Certificate of Proficiency (COP) certification is more desirable
Skills, Interests and Qualities
- You should have excellent verbal expression and listening skills.
- The ability to breakdown complex information and explain clearly and simply.
- You should possess the strong ability to research and analyze information.
- Good sales negotiation and report writing skills.
- You are required to have an interest in financial products and markets.
- Good mathematical and computer skills coupled with a determination and motivation to meet targets.
- You should uphold discretion, display trustworthy manner as well as be accurate, meticulous and attentive to detail.
- You will be expected to display respect for private and confidential information.