- Looking for and handling of Clients and potential clients.
- Approaching Prospective Clients and scheduling appointments with them
- Establishment of Client Needs and Desires
- Solution Development, Presentation and responding to concerns and queries
- Business Assembly on Policy Purchase and Sales Follow Through
- Solution Delivery and After Sales Service
- Other roles as may be assigned by the Team Manager
- Customer liaison and relations.
- A minimum of a Diploma or Degree level education
- Passionate and with good communication skills.
- Insurance/finance related field experience is an added advantage.
- Ambitious and focused person with flexible working schedules
- Good organizational skills
- Self driven, with ability to work with teams.
- Punctuality and self discipline is key.
Start Date and Area of Work
Should be able to start as and when advised after interview and work from Nairobi, Kenya, Full Time.